The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Are you ready for it?
my dreams freak me out.
- Not being able to sleep even though you’re really tired is probably the most frustrating thing.
- And on top of that, coughing every five seconds is getting pretty old too. I’m just happy I don’t have an early morning class tomorrow.
- My boyfriend and my friends are visiting me this weekend. I’m so excited and anxious that my forehead produced two tiny pimples, yay.
- My mom sent me my birthday gift so early, lol. My birthday isn’t until the 23rd…. but she sent me my stuff on the 12th. Needless to say, I got everything today ….and didn’t bother waiting till the 23rd haha.
- Running for 30 minutes a day gives me so much more energy.
- I love this time of the year. Not only is it my birthday…but the weather is soosososo amazing.
- I can’t wait to go exploring this weekend.
- I’m probs gonna cry after everyone leaves lol.
- It’s about to be 3 AM. What am I doingggggg.
Turning 22 soon and I am in a relationship with the person who had the heart eyes for me when I was 10 years old. God’s timing is sooo crazy, but I am beyond thankful for it. I have learned so much and I have made the world’s dumbest mistakes, but after owning up to everything and after all is said and done, all of it has led me to exactly where I am now. So grateful to have my #bargamaso by my side through it all. My personal driver, my food finisher upper, my personal photographer, my number one supporter, my adventure partner and my spiritual accountability partner. Ugh, I love this man.